Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How much would you buy a 79 VW Bus for? I know that it depends on a ton of things about the VW, but if it was?

in good condition, Brown and Ivory colored, with good tires...just old obviously, how much would you pay for it?How much would you buy a 79 VW Bus for? I know that it depends on a ton of things about the VW, but if it was?$1500 Bucks is about what they go for at auctionHow much would you buy a 79 VW Bus for? I know that it depends on a ton of things about the VW, but if it was?I dont know what their worth but i wouldnt give over a thousand dollersHow much would you buy a 79 VW Bus for? I know that it depends on a ton of things about the VW, but if it was?Nothing.How much would you buy a 79 VW Bus for? I know that it depends on a ton of things about the VW, but if it was?
Rust is a BIG issue with the old Bus. Make sure that there's no rust in the fenders or under the sliding door.



I'd say $3000 to $6000 would be a good price.



It really depends on how badly you want it.



I paid $1800 for a 1978 14 years ago. It didn't have any rust, but it did have body damage and a bad engine. I was willing to pay for it because I REALLY wanted it. I still have it and restoring it is an ongoing process.



Check out a website called Samba.com. There's all kinds of information and VW classifieds there.
  • boston market menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment