Thursday, February 23, 2012

How to remove the left side window regulator of a VW '03 Beetle Covertible?

We've opened up, diagnosed and ordered the parts for the driver's side window. Mostly for a tension cable gone bad. It was chewed up inside the regulator. How do we remove and then re-install the regulator?How to remove the left side window regulator of a VW '03 Beetle Covertible?check with vw. may have warranty, they have had problems with them. might save you a headache.How to remove the left side window regulator of a VW '03 Beetle Covertible?I have the same problem on my 2000 VW Gti and I tried to fix it myself but I found out the dealership will fix it for free. Happened to me about 3 or 4 times. The first time I paid to get it fixed. Then later, VW sent me a letter realizing that it was a common problem and reimburse me for the repair and it happened a few more times over the years and they've fixed it for free everytime and they will continue to fix it for free for as long as u own the car. So take it to them and make them reimburse you for the parts you already bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment