Monday, February 20, 2012

Is it difficult to replace the ignition coil on 94 VW Jetta?

I'm pretty certain that that's the problem. My car just kicked off while driving the other day. It cranks over and there's nothing wrong with the fuel, no spark though. I'm pretty sure it must be the ignition coil so I had Napa order one for me. I'm hoping that it's not too difficult to replace as I'd really like to do it myself. Any suggestions or advice would be helpful.Is it difficult to replace the ignition coil on 94 VW Jetta?It's only bolted on, just need a few simple hand tools. Make a note of the wire locations if it doesn't have a plug in connector and swap it out. You will need METRIC tools, the rest is common sense.Is it difficult to replace the ignition coil on 94 VW Jetta?doesnt VW use a coil on plug system? meaning there is a seperate coil for every spark plug.. If so than its not the coil

No comments:

Post a Comment