Sunday, February 26, 2012

What vw dealer told me about p0411 and cel?

I just got the car and I love it.A 2000 gls 1.8t 80,000 miles and looks brand new I could not believe how much power it had.The tect told me that if the cel did not get on my nerves don't worry about it because it just has to do with my secondary air injection system and want hurt the engine at all by driving it.What vw dealer told me about p0411 and cel?That's a good enough way to put it. The code says it is detecting insufficient flow in the secondary air system, which helps reduce tailpipe emissions. It would be good to fix it, of course, but since it doesn't affect the way the car works you may not be moved to put out the money on it unless there are emission inspections in your area.What vw dealer told me about p0411 and cel?Adding to what Michael said.



The secondary air injection pump only runs for a minute or two at start up then it shut off.

No comments:

Post a Comment