Sunday, February 26, 2012

How would i put a gti or jetta headlight and grille on my 1984 vw quantum? any links or ideas?

I love the mk2 gti and jetta headlights and also the fat bumpers and stuff. I would really like to put them on my vw quantum. If anyone knows any links where I can get the stuff or any ideas on how I would do it or how much it would cost me? Thanks for your help !!!How would i put a gti or jetta headlight and grille on my 1984 vw quantum? any links or ideas?quantum is wider body than jetta. not much aftermarket supply for those. look at euro spec car, change of headlites my need mods to rad. support. can be cut/welded, for diff h.lite buckets. go to u pull yard with a tape measure and paper/pen. measure to see what could be used to fit. that was a few year only body type, mid size audi should be similar.
  • language translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment