Thursday, February 23, 2012

What is the largest package you can fit in a VW Beetle?

My wife has a Beetle, and I'm not sure how large of a box we can fit in the back of it with the seats folded down. One of the boxes is about 8 feet long - will it fit?What is the largest package you can fit in a VW Beetle?With the seats down, you might get it in. Only at an angle, and with the passenger seat folded forward. I've had loads of camping gear in my bug. It's much roomier than it seems from the outside. But that longest dimension might be a problem. You might have to have it stick out of the tied-down hatch. I think my friends at this forum can tell you much better than I, from the wealth of their collective experiences.What is the largest package you can fit in a VW Beetle?The beetle is not that long in the back seat in any direction.What is the largest package you can fit in a VW Beetle?is it a new one?

Convertable?What is the largest package you can fit in a VW Beetle?
mine...........
  • ruth chris
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment