Thursday, February 23, 2012

I have a 1983 VW Rabbit Diesel pickup truck that I want to sell. Where do I go for a price quote?

I can't find a site that goes that far back in calander years. They all seem to have preset year ranges.I have a 1983 VW Rabbit Diesel pickup truck that I want to sell. Where do I go for a price quote?If you go to www.edmunds.com you can get used car prices for cars pre-1990. Here is that link, just find the link on the page for "Vehicles manufactured pre-1990".



http://www.edmunds.com/tmv/used/volkswag鈥?/a>



You should go to VWvortex.com. There you can find specific forums for both information and classifieds. I've seen the Caddy's go for anywhere from 100 - 2500 bucks in stock pristine condition. My friend owns a Caddy, he bought it about 4 years ago and paid 1800 bucks for it, but it had the early rabbit style front end conversion and a new motor. Price also will depend on where you live.I have a 1983 VW Rabbit Diesel pickup truck that I want to sell. Where do I go for a price quote?
Edmunds.com is the best on reviews specs and current value. when you have done the research let me know, i would be interested in buying it as i have been looking for one for a while... thanks a lot and good luck with the research.

Report Abuse

I have a 1983 VW Rabbit Diesel pickup truck that I want to sell. Where do I go for a price quote?Hi,

Try this site: http://www.manheimgold.com/ - The Gold BookI have a 1983 VW Rabbit Diesel pickup truck that I want to sell. Where do I go for a price quote?
You should request a quote from a Museum. Your truck may be the only one ever build.I have a 1983 VW Rabbit Diesel pickup truck that I want to sell. Where do I go for a price quote?how much are you looking to sell for?? Do you have any pics??I have a 1983 VW Rabbit Diesel pickup truck that I want to sell. Where do I go for a price quote?
some of them have a classic car section you can click on: http://www.nadaguides.com/SectionHome.as鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment