Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do I replace the turn signal relay on my 2001 VW Beetle?

I have purchased a new relay for my turn signals, but am unable to find where to replace the old one. I've taken off a panel in the dash, but none of the items under there look like the relay I have purchased. How do I replace the turn signal relay on my 2001 VW Beetle?the turn signal relay and the hazard (emergency flasher) switch are all 1 part. Pop it out with a screw driver %26amp; replace the whole unit. If the parts guy gave you just a relay (no switch assembly) you have the wrong partHow do I replace the turn signal relay on my 2001 VW Beetle?get the maintanance book from auto zone or your dealer it shoul show you where is it at most of the cars have under the dash board by the radio but im not sure you can check here this is just for your car http://www.fixya.com/cars/t664378-turn_s鈥?/a> good luckHow do I replace the turn signal relay on my 2001 VW Beetle?sorry, not sure about the turn signal relay, but the reverse light relay switch is right on top of the transmission. you have to remove the bactery and air box in order to do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment