Thursday, February 23, 2012

How much should a transmission input sensor cost for my 2000 VW Jetta VR6?

I was told today that my check engine light is on because of a knock sensor in my car, but the mechanic also suggested that once he takes a better look, he may find that my input sensor needs to be replaced. Does anyone know how much those cost for Volkswagons?How much should a transmission input sensor cost for my 2000 VW Jetta VR6?most shops will be in that range for labor you can call around and ask just make sure the shop is reputable if someone says 30 an hour i would stay away .what makes him think also the input sensor if you want you can go for a second opinion at a trans shop find a shop at atra.comHow much should a transmission input sensor cost for my 2000 VW Jetta VR6?Assuming you have an automatic transmission, the part is $65-$75. If you have pay someone to replace it the labor will be considerably more.

No comments:

Post a Comment