Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I repair a rear passenger-side door on a 2002 VW Passat Sedan?

The rear passenger-side door on the 02 Passat I just bought is not flush with the car, how do I go about re-seating the door to make it close flush with the car. Is it a repair that I can do with my shade-tree mechanic skills? There is nothing much about it in my Bentley service manual.How do I repair a rear passenger-side door on a 2002 VW Passat Sedan?try adjusting the striker latch pin. that might solve your problem unless the door is sprung. then its time for a body shopHow do I repair a rear passenger-side door on a 2002 VW Passat Sedan?Adjust the door pillar striker pin thing.....I can't think of the proper name of it at 2:00 in the morning.



Big "torx" bit and a ratchet.

No comments:

Post a Comment