Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can I convince my dad to let me get a 97 vw cabrio?

I've tried to tell him that it's a reliable, relatively safe, car. But he refuses to even consider it because it's a convertible.

It's cheap too, just $3000. It only has 97,000 miles too. I really don't see anything wrong with this. And I want it so bad! I've also been driving a piece for the last couple months, and I'm a responsible driver. How can I convince him that I should get thi car?How can I convince my dad to let me get a 97 vw cabrio?Agree with voter22.

Also, let dad know that the Cab has a steel roll bar welded to the chassis. In the very unlikely event the car is rolled. This roll bar adds structural rigidity to the entire vehicle, making it a stable , firm platform . This makes it more controlable in accident avoidance.

Plus, unlike other convertibles in its class, the Cab has a 6-layered cloth and vinyl top to keep you warm and toasty in winter; cool in summer too. And it has a real glass rear window [with defroster]. Most other converts just have a plastic window that turns yellow and brittle; then you cant see out of it.

I owned a Cab for 5 fun filled years. Super-reliable and economical to operate.

I have 2 sons; no daughter. But if I had a daughter, I wouldn't hesitate to see her in a Cab.....How can I convince my dad to let me get a 97 vw cabrio?Who's paying for the car? And the insurance? And the gas? Are you working? If so, convince him that the car is needed to get to work and back and you will be paying the expenses. Then, if you still want the car, be sure to ask for any recent repair/maintenance records, then have the cabrio fully checked over so you don't end up with huge repair bills. A 13 year old car might be fine, but only if it has been well maintained. If you can show your dad that you're being smart about your choice he'll be more likely to support it.

No comments:

Post a Comment