Monday, February 20, 2012

Where can I buy a vintage VW bus (not the camper conversion) in Northern Ireland?

I so want an old VW 9 seater for ferrying my large family of boys around in. I don't want to buy off EBay as all ther vehicles are in England and obviously being in Northern Ireland I won't be able to view before I buy. Any ideas?Where can I buy a vintage VW bus (not the camper conversion) in Northern Ireland?Locally - as far as UK - try "The Bus Factory"

http://www.busfactory.com



Another great site would be the VolksZone

http://www.volkszone.com

This is a UK wide Air Cooled VW Club.

They have a "Vehicles For Sale" section in their Forums.

They also have a "Vehicles Wanted" section so you can send out your needs for a bus. Theres a nice looking 1958 panel van for sale there and a few others from what I see... You might have to get them across to Ireland on a ferry...



Otherwise, try looking up local car clubs. They are your best bet for sales local to Northern Ireland... But you're really going to have to take a day trip on a ferry to England/Whales and Scotland if you want selection.



Here's some links to clubs around Ireland

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/archive/i鈥?/a>Where can I buy a vintage VW bus (not the camper conversion) in Northern Ireland?Try www.volksworld.com they do vw sales. Do you have the auto trader in ireland if you do its www.autotrader.co.uk.

I want one too.Where can I buy a vintage VW bus (not the camper conversion) in Northern Ireland?Try ebay they have loads of veicles on ebay moters.Where can I buy a vintage VW bus (not the camper conversion) in Northern Ireland?
the samba.co you might need to go to germany to pick it up or some were in eurore. but hey its close

No comments:

Post a Comment