Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can I find out the colour code for my VW?

It's a 1992 Transporter in white. I've looked for an identifying plate under the bonnet, inside the doors and in all the documentation, but I can't find it. Does anyone know where I'll find it? Thanks in advance.How can I find out the colour code for my VW?Give the chassis number to any VW dealer %26amp; they will check on VW Dialog system in a couple of seconds.How can I find out the colour code for my VW?Try here:



http://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/info鈥?/a>



or here



http://www.gti16v.com/vwcc1992.htm#vwcc1鈥?/a>How can I find out the colour code for my VW?With a VW of that age your paint will have faded ,so the best thing is to have some one match your paint,most Motor Factors can do this for you,as pain dose change colour over time if you use the original paint colour. It could be whiter than your old paintwork.I had this problem with a White Passat,even my newer Passat has faded now so they had to mix paint to match the paintwork and that's only 3 years old, due to a bus trying to take out my nearside.How can I find out the colour code for my VW?
go to autobright touchuppaint.co.uk,this is a company that i deal with you can put in the details of the vehicle and a map of the vehicle will come up showing you exactly where the colour code should be ,failing that ring them up and speak to them they are very helpful and knowledgable and can usually put you right .

No comments:

Post a Comment