Sunday, January 29, 2012

Would it be worth the money to boost the HP in my 1988 VW Golf GL?

I've got an '88 VW Golf GL 4cyl 1.8L. I was thinking about upping the ante with it. However, in the back of my mind I ask myself if it would be worth the time and money to do it.Would it be worth the money to boost the HP in my 1988 VW Golf GL?intake,exhaust,headers, or performance chip but thats only if your stuck with the car, if not get a honda ;]]Would it be worth the money to boost the HP in my 1988 VW Golf GL?Not really. If you're stuck with it, you can do cheap things like intake and exhaust. Other than that, you're talking about hopping up a twenty-two year old setup. There's not much out there for it, but you probably have already noticed that. Now is the time to research your next purchase.Would it be worth the money to boost the HP in my 1988 VW Golf GL?No

No comments:

Post a Comment