Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Will a BabyTrend Infant Loc Carseat fit in a VW New Beetle?

I'm having a baby in three months and found a carseat that I really want, but I'm scared that it might not fit into the back of my '04 VW Beetle. Does anyone have any experience with the Baby Trend Infant Lock Carseat in Beetles or other very small cars? Getting another car isn't really an option for me at this time. Thanks.Will a BabyTrend Infant Loc Carseat fit in a VW New Beetle?Check here to see if anyone has ever tried installing that the Baby Trend seats in a VW: http://www.carseatdata.org/



Also, I encourage you to have a SafeKids CPST(child passenger safety technician) teach you how to install your seat correctly. 80-90% of carseats are incorrectly installed and used. http://usa.safekids.org/state_display.cf鈥?/a>Will a BabyTrend Infant Loc Carseat fit in a VW New Beetle?WHY DON'T YOU JUST CALL YOUR LOCAL DMV OFFICE, THEY WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER ANY AND ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS AND AT THE SAME TIME YOU WILL BE GETTING THE CORRECT ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment