Sunday, January 29, 2012

How can I draw a VW Camper?

I am trying to draw a VW camper on canvas but it looks so wrong. It doesn't need to be perfect but does anyone know of any websites where I can find a step by step tutorial for drawing a dub please? I've tried just Googling it but to no avail.How can I draw a VW Camper?I doubt you'll find a step-by step drawing tutorial for dubs, but there are myriad photographs on the web to use as references, and in about any orientation you desire.



I suggest you do a web search for "VW Campers" or "dubs4sale" or whatever and base a drawing on images of those. Don't copy the image exactly unless you have permission from the photographer, of course, but drawing from a photo is easily done, and you can style it the way you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment