Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do I make a VW Golf look more masculine?

I just got a 1998 Red VW Golf and I have been told its kind of a barbie car and looks manly. I am not very rich as a 16 year old so I just want to do some things to the car to make it look more masculine without spending no or little to no money, any suggestions?How do I make a VW Golf look more masculine?GROW A BEARD AND PUT A SOCK IN YOUR DRAWERS.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY.How do I make a VW Golf look more masculine?tint all around and smoke the tail lights but not to much, if you get money soon i would sugest wheels, tires, and suspension. or wait if its a vr6 just cut out the resonator and weld in a pipe and people will be mistaken of the golfHow do I make a VW Golf look more masculine?Search around here......http://www.tmtuning.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment