Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I have a 2002 vw beetle and would it be possible to replace the vw emblem thing on my car?

I have a 2002 vw beetle and would it be possible to replace the vw emblem thing that is on the outside on my car? And if so how much would it cost?I have a 2002 vw beetle and would it be possible to replace the vw emblem thing on my car?Here is a link it is $20.95:



http://www2.discountvdubparts.com/parts/鈥?/a>I have a 2002 vw beetle and would it be possible to replace the vw emblem thing on my car?
Is your broken or missing? Try a wrecking yard like Pik-n-pull. call around to auto dismantlers too ask for what you want, the part has already been pulled and you don't have to do it yourself.I have a 2002 vw beetle and would it be possible to replace the vw emblem thing on my car?they are available reasonable from vdub dealer if it does not come with adhesive (it should) 3m makes a real good emblem glue...part no.08061...it is easy to do and wont come off again!I have a 2002 vw beetle and would it be possible to replace the vw emblem thing on my car?
you can, and i dont think it would be over $50I have a 2002 vw beetle and would it be possible to replace the vw emblem thing on my car?If the badge is missing you may as well leave it debadged and smooth it over.IE filler and touch up.I have a 2002 vw beetle and would it be possible to replace the vw emblem thing on my car?
Yes, just go to a junkyard and find the same car that you have and ask to buy the emblem that you are missing, it should be cheap at a junkyard.
i did what "tricky" posted. mine was stolen so i got some bondo, filled it in,smoothed it out and painted it. this how it will look.



http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/xgothdude666x/bugbodywork019.jpg



http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/xgothdude666x/artbug028.jpg
  • german english translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment