Sunday, January 29, 2012

What kind of screwdriver do i need to tighten up my door latch on my 2002 VW Passat?

I need to tighten the latch on the back side door on my VW Passat. The screw head looks like a torques style head but it has more splines than a torques screwdriver has. Can anybody tell me where i can find this tool.What kind of screwdriver do i need to tighten up my door latch on my 2002 VW Passat?It IS a torx bit. If you still have the jack tool kit with your spare tire, good chance you'll find one in there. My New Beetle came with that screwdriver in its tool kit.What kind of screwdriver do i need to tighten up my door latch on my 2002 VW Passat?Not a torx drive. Is the same type as the old VW CV bolts. Usually called spline drive. The door latch is a 8mm spline drive. I went and looked in the Snap-On tool catalog. I find it called "triple square"drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment