Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where can i find some cheap but nice VW buses?

I love VW buses! My boyfriend had one for awhile and i fell in love with them. Where would be some good places to look for them....I would like ones in good condition, but not too expensive. I may not be looking to buy one for awhile because of money issues but I'm just getting a head start on my search for them. Any info would help.Where can i find some cheap but nice VW buses?Depends on where you are located. Try Craigslist, another web site is thesamba.com it's a VW site with forums for all aircooled VW's it also has a classified adds sectionWhere can i find some cheap but nice VW buses?I second craigslist, I have seen a few here in minneapolis that were pretty cheap....Most that you find on the inexpensive side are going to need a good amount of mechanical work...In fact, even a nice one can be finicky, just to warn you...They aren't hard to work on, but it can get costly if you don't know how to do it yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment