Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do I find the code for the radio in my 2001 cabrio VW, the battery died now I dont have a working radio?

Where do I find the code to set my radio in my 2001 VW cabrio, the radio died when the battery went down, now I dont have a working radioHow do I find the code for the radio in my 2001 cabrio VW, the battery died now I dont have a working radio?Call VW service center.How do I find the code for the radio in my 2001 cabrio VW, the battery died now I dont have a working radio?
Look in your owners manual...there should be a card or something with the code on thereHow do I find the code for the radio in my 2001 cabrio VW, the battery died now I dont have a working radio?Check your service book. If you dont have it call the dealer and ask for the code. Thy will ask for the vin number and in some cases you need the sereal number off the radio itself. You will have to pull the radio and get the number.How do I find the code for the radio in my 2001 cabrio VW, the battery died now I dont have a working radio?
http://www.radio-code.com/?OVRAW=radio-c鈥?/a>

or call the dealer.How do I find the code for the radio in my 2001 cabrio VW, the battery died now I dont have a working radio?If you can't find the card with the radio code in it, you're going to have to take it to a dealer. They can't give you a code over the phone, because they have to pull the radio and match the vehicle's VIN number and radio serial number in order to request the code from the database in Germany. They will probably charge you for this... so write it down.How do I find the code for the radio in my 2001 cabrio VW, the battery died now I dont have a working radio?
Owners manual or the dealer... VW can give it to you for about $60.00 if you didn't buy it from there and no warranty.
  • dmv hours
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment