Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What are the best brand of spark plugs for my VW Jetta?

I have a 2002 VW Jetta 1.8 Turbo. I need new spark plugs...what type are good for the best performance? (I live in los angeles ca if that matters as far as where i would buy them. Thanks!What are the best brand of spark plugs for my VW Jetta?WHAT I RUN IS BOSCH + 4 ,WHICH IS RATED AS A 100,000 MILE PLUG . IT'S A PLATINUM PLUG THAT COST ABOUT $6 PER PLUG , EVEN THOU MY VAN IS NOT A VW , THEY MAKE A PLUG FOR ALMOST ALL CARS . IN MY VAN I PICKED UP CLOSE TO 1-1/2 TO 2 M.P.G. BETTER MILEAGE ,ITS A TOP LINE PLUG . WHEN YOU DO TUNE IT UP DO A COMPLETE ONE . AND A NEW AIR FILTERWhat are the best brand of spark plugs for my VW Jetta?
Bosch. there available everywhere.What are the best brand of spark plugs for my VW Jetta?I agree with Andy, Bosch is probably the best. However I like Champion plugs. I have a dumb question. Your VW isn't a diesel is it? If it is it doesn't use spark plugs. I just want to make sure because a lot of VW's are diesels.What are the best brand of spark plugs for my VW Jetta?
bosch without doubt!!!!What are the best brand of spark plugs for my VW Jetta?Whatever type was put in at the factory. Don't believe any fancy advertising hype from any other brands. For the most part, it is all BS.

No comments:

Post a Comment