Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the maximum size rims I could put on my VW Polo 9N2 facelift model without making any modifications?

I got a VW Polo 2006 Facelift E model, 1.2 petrol 55 ps.What is the maximum size rims I could put on my VW Polo 9N2 facelift model without making any modifications?16 inch... is enoughWhat is the maximum size rims I could put on my VW Polo 9N2 facelift model without making any modifications?It's pretty simple. Measure the diameter of the tires you have now. The next rim/tire combo you buy should be the same size.



Getting larger wheels than you should have will affect your car's handling. Your Polo is a pretty agile car and you might lose some of that maneuverability if you got incorrectly sized rims and tires. Your car was optimized for the wheels you have, everything from the turning radius to acceleration will be affected.



Also it can be dangerous should the tire snag when turning or even when you hit a large pothole.What is the maximum size rims I could put on my VW Polo 9N2 facelift model without making any modifications?i think 17 is all you can do mate might scrape going around corners. the back should be fine but dont know about the from GOOD LUCK
  • christian book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment