Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where can I get a VW rabbit logo for the car?

My boyfriend has a VW Rabbit. It doesnt have that little silver rabbit logo on the back. I want to buy one for him, but cant find anything online. Where can I get one at?Where can I get a VW rabbit logo for the car?Try HEMMING'S MOTOR NEWS on the internet. Go to VW parts and it's really easy.Where can I get a VW rabbit logo for the car?http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkwZvwQ鈥?/a>





Here you go.... that chrome rabbit looks good....



It's actually called an emblem... just make sure it's the right

size height and width...



Good Luck...Where can I get a VW rabbit logo for the car?Try VW dealer or ebay, also VW accessories retailers, for the latter use a search engine like yahoo or google.

No comments:

Post a Comment