Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How to replace passenger side mirror for a 2000 VW Golf?

Someone took out my wife's car's (2000 VW Golf) passenger side mirror in the parking lot when she was away. I want to replace it for her so she won't get rip off by the dearship. Can someone give me step by step directions on how to replace it (assuming I can get the parts)? If any panel needs to be removed, I need to know where the screws are and everything. If you can provide a website with specific instructions, that would even be better. 10 points for most useful answer.How to replace passenger side mirror for a 2000 VW Golf?1. removethe door panel

2. remove the small black speaker housing behind the mirror

3. look inside where the speaker was located and you will see an allen bolt

4. remove the allen bolt and unplug the mirror connector and it will come right off the car.
  • word translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment