Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where can I get a used keychain key remote fob for my 2005 vw jetta wagon?

VW wants me to purchase a brand new FOB from them at $200 AND THEN SPEND $80 for them to program it,,,,,, are they crazy?? HelpWhere can I get a used keychain key remote fob for my 2005 vw jetta wagon?You can try the source. Disclaimer - I have never bought from them. The remote can be programmed yourself if you have two working car keys but the key part has to be programmed by an automotive locksmith or the dealer.Where can I get a used keychain key remote fob for my 2005 vw jetta wagon?After you buy 2 or 3 used fobs at let say $50 then reprogram them at $80, how much will you feel like a fool. The buttons will already be on their way out. If you can even find them.

Just buy a new one save the headackes

No comments:

Post a Comment